News, version history, changelog.
- F10 - Milk thistle
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 am
is an arithmetical triangle and is commonly used in Algebra and in Probability / Combinatorics. The tool was originally developed by the ancient Chinese, but Blaise Pascal was the first person to discover the importance of all of the patterns it contained.
August 26, 2015
Archive @ Sourceforge
- Massive source folders refactoring
- Improved usability of 'play' buttons for channels
- Remove support for patches created with Giada < 0.6.x
- Fix check for configured soundsystem (would break compilation on g++5)
- Small fixes and cleanup in Makefile.am