This is a preview of the final Giada 0.16.0, to be released soon.
November 13, 2019
- Remove all pthread.h leftovers
- Fix Windows build
- Fix memory corruption on Keyboard refresh
- Fix wave size corruption while editing samples in Sample Editor
- Fix freeze when cloning a Sample Channel with a sample in it
- Fix buffer overflow when playing an edited sample
- Fix crash when loading a project with missing plug-ins
- Fix freeze when pressing 'play' during an audio recording session
- Fix play/ending UI status of MIDI channels
- Fix plug-in sorting on reload
- Fix crash when reloading a sample in the Sample Editor
- Fix messy 'R' button status when toggled
- Fix missing icons and broken checkboxes
- Optimize model updates on keyboard interaction
- Always read Columns data from patch files
- Show missing (and removable) plug-ins in Plug-in Window list
- Create default empty columns on 'Reset to initial state'
- Save relative Wave paths in project files
Giada 0.16.0beta2 @ GitHub
News, version history, changelog.
1 post • Page 1 of 1