Novation Launchpad Mini MK1 Lights Midi Map

djMo
F6 - Feverfew

Novation Launchpad Mini MK1 Lights Midi Map

Post by djMo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:33 am

Hey there. Can anybody help me with a midi-map to get the lights working on a Novation Launchpad Mini MK1. Ive tried to use the midi-map for the launchpad but it doesn't work, mostly because I don't have a clue... I'd be willing to pay $$$ if anybody could provide a working midimap to get the lights on the Novation Launchpad Mini MK1 working. PS. GIADA ROCKS!!!

FFT
F14 - Syrian Rue

Re: Novation Launchpad Mini MK1 Lights Midi Map

Post by FFT » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi djMo,

I think the Launchpad S midi-map file in the repository won't fit your MK1. First of all, what steps did you take to configure it?

That said, unfortunately we don't have such hardware in our labs, but I think we can come up with something nice (and working) if this is the official MK1 reference guide:

https://d2xhy469pqj8rc.cloudfront.net/s ... erence.pdf

Downloaded from:

https://global.novationmusic.com/suppor ... nchpad+MK1

Can you confirm this?

djMo
F6 - Feverfew

Post by djMo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:13 am

Hey, thanks for the reply. It appears that the midimap for the launchpad-s also works for the launchpad mini mk1. I've had some success with the lights on the launchpad.mini but still having trouble getting the solo button light working. Once I've fully figured it out I'll post the midimap and how-to guide...

FFT
F14 - Syrian Rue

Post by FFT » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:06 am

According to the manual you can change the led color. You could go that way to mark a muted channel (just my two cents).

Anyway good job, keep us posted ;)

mctom
F8 - Hawthorn

Post by mctom » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi!

I've got Launchpad Mini MK1 and I am willing to help get this thing working with Giada.
The programming manual posted above is not for the Mini version, but let's hope that it's going to be at least close :roll:

For now I'm struggling to get Giada working on my KXstudio machine, so I'll let you know when I come up with anything useful.